This workshop offers pre-marital couples a focused preparation time to plan for their married life together. You will gain insights into yourself and your partner, as well as practical skills to apply to your marriage.
• The important influence of family of origin
• Self-assessment and relationship assessment skills
• How to construct a relationship vision
• The 9 developmental tasks of a good marriage
• Keys to establishing connection and marital intimacy
• Common conflict patterns…resolution skills…4 toxic issues in marriage
• Creative ways to enrich and nurture marital life
St. Aidan’s Anglican Church
1246 Oxford S. West, London
Saturday April 25, 2015
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fee: $180 / couple …includes workshop, lunch, Certificate of Completion, and Resource Package for each couple