Healthy and fulfilling marriages just don’t happen . . . they are intentionally created and worked at! This workshop offers pre-marital couples a focused time to plan for their married life together. You will gain insights into yourself and your partner, as well as practical skills to apply to your marriage.
• Family and personal history as a marital “training school”
• Self-assessment and relationship assessment skills
• Building a relationship vision
• The nine developmental tasks of a good marriage
• Keys to establishing emotional intimacy / healthy conflict resolution
• The four toxic issues in marriage
• Creative ways to enrich married life
Location: All Saint’s Anglican Church
City Hall Square
Date & Time: Saturday February 20, 2016
9:30am. – 4:00pm.
Fee: $185 / Couple (includes workshop information and resource materials,
Lunch, and a Certificate of Completion)