1. The Primate’s interview with the Anglican Journal following General Synod: http://www.anglicanjournal.
com/articles/primate-says-he- can-t-stop-bishops-from- allowing-same-sex-marriages
Bishop Linda Nicholls’ CBC interview following General Synod:
2. Good News from Huron Church Camp! Another season filled with faith, fun and friends is underway! Are your young people signed up? If not please invite families with children and youth both inside and outside your parish communities! There is still room in our August week-long camps for children ages six to fourteen, grades one to eight, especially August 21-27. Bursary support is available.
Go to our website www.huronchurchcamp.ca
to sign up today! For more information contact us at 519-434-6893 ext 217 orhuronchurchcamp@gmail. com
Share this glimpse of summer at HCC: https://www.youtube.com/
3. The Diocese of Huron 2016 Golf Tournament – Saturday, September 17, Pine Knot Golf and Country Club, Dorchester. All proceeds raised go to the Faith-In-Action Trust Fund for Outreach Ministry in Huron. Registration fee of $145 includes: 18 holes of golf with cart; lunch, dinner, photos, prizes & silent auction gifts and $25 tax receipt. This May we helped 17 charities with $11,000 from our event. For info on Sponsorship Opportunities contact: Paul Rathbone, 519.434.6893 ext. 240. To register contact: Rev. Daniel Bowyer, 519.301.9873 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The 40th Anniversary of women to the priesthood will be celebrated on November 28th, 29th, and November 30th, for all women priests. The celebration will be held in Stratford. Please mark your calendar for this event. More information will be coming out shortly. Facebook group is up: https://www.facebook.com/
5. MARK YOUR CALENDAR: NOVEMBER 26 – The Installation of Rt. Rev. Linda Nicholls as 13th Bishop of Huron. St. Paul’s Cathedral, London. More details to follow.